Employment Opportunities with Nolte Precision Manufacturing
(Jobs in Greater Cincinnati, OH)
Nolte Precise Manufacturing, located on the west side of Cincinnati Ohio, is looking for a Quality Auditor. This position routinely and/or randomly samples production output and compares it operator supplied information to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Complete designated inspections and record results in a timely manner
- Support production personnel with quality questions and initiatives
- Verify daily maintenance and 5 S standards
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize work duties to reflect frequent changes, delays, and/or unexpected events during the work shift
- Communicate work status to management, lead or trainees.
- Follow safety policies and procedures and company’s Vision, Values, Principles, and Philosophies
- Maintain acceptable attendance
High School graduation or equivalent. It is essential in this position to have a mechanical aptitude. Previous machining experience is desirable. Must be able to read calibration tooling. Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing experience. Able to use a computer, including Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, Outlook.
Able to communicate to management and operators. Must be able to precisely verify operator and machine performance against production documentation and customer specifications. Able to follow written instructions or verbal instructions to check parts for accuracy and verify that work is completed to standards.
Able to work with oils/coolants in a noisy environment with large temperature swings (hot in summer/cold in winter). Must be able to walk and stand for 10 hours and lift 50 pounds.
Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening.
Must have excellent math skills up to and including statistics. Advanced blueprint reading.
Able to set priorities, change focus when needed and make decisions using the principles of logic in a timely manner.