Nolte Precise Manufacturing, located on the west side of Cincinnati Ohio, is in need of first and second shift machine operators. We are looking for experienced machine operators in mill, lathe or swiss operation. First shift is 6:30 AM – 5:00 PM and second shift is 5:00 PM to 3:30 AM. We work Monday through Thursday, with overtime available on an as needed basis.
- Run production to productivity and quality standards, operation of one or more previously set up machines and work standing for a 10 hour shift.
- Load stock into feeding mechanism, must be able to lift 50 pounds and have the ability to crouch, squat and twist.
- Make adjustments to keep dimensions within specified tolerances and perform tool changes (Note: operator must demonstrate command of this expectation prior to making adjustments without supervision). All operators are expected obtain this ability.
- Verify conformance of sample pieces to specifications using present gauges, micrometers or dial indicators.
- Read blueprints and job orders for dimensional, tolerance and quantity of pieces to complete.
- Complete daily maintenance and 5S standards
- Communicate work status to management, lead or trainees.
- Follow safety policies and procedures and company’s Vision, Values, Principles, and Philosophies
- Maintain acceptable attendance
- May assist in training of employees.
High School graduation or equivalent. Must have mechanical aptitude. Previous machining experience is necessary.
Able to gather information on job processes and report back to management with process improvements.
Able to follow work instructions by reading job orders, blueprints or verbal communication.
Able to work with oils/coolants in a noisy environment with large temperature swings (hot in summer/cold in winter).
Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening.
Shop math (i.e. add, subtract, multiply, divide, fractions, decimals, percentages)
Able to do general blueprint reading
Able to make judgments on machine operation using knowledge and skills acquired through experience and training and attain precisely set limits.