Following the great success achieved from our most recent installation, Nolte Precise has invested in an additional Tsugami B0206-III Swiss Turning Center.
This new Tsugami technology has enabled our team to increase production capacity and expand our ability to meet customer demand. This investment is part of our commitment to meeting the needs of our customers with unsurpassed quality parts and on-time delivery. Nolte Precise is always in pursuit of ways to increase our operational ability and reduce production risks.
Part of the B0 series of Swiss Type Lathes, the B0206-III Tsugami system is designed to expand both capability and capacity, and is backed by extensive Tsugami testing and research.
The Tsugami B0206-III Swiss Turning Center includes important efficiency enhancing features including:
- Enhanced 6-Axis Swiss Type Lathe – designed for cost-efficiency to reduce end costs
- Y2 Axis Added to Back Tool Post – enabling multiple back milling operations including HMC and VMC machines; simultaneous operation of the main and sub spindle
- 21 Total Tool Positions – multiple rotary and fixed tool configurations: 2,3 or 4 spindle Cross Drill Option and Tooling
- Back Milling Operations – Back slotting, back end milling, back cross drilling/tapping
- 210 mm Stroke – 45 mm when used in chucker mode
- Rapid Traverse Rate of 32 m/min – shortens idle and cycle times
- Enriched NC Functions Standard – tool nose radius compensation, chamfering and corner rounding and cutoff detection, and more
- Fanuc 32i-B CNC Control
Additional automation items to improve throughput and manufacturing costs include:
- FMB Barfeeder
- Firetrace Fire Suppression System
- Turbo Micro Hinge Chip Conveyor
- 2,000 PSI High Pressure Coolant System
This new installation is our sixth Tsugami machine, and will further enhance our ability to serve the needs of customers in all industries, and particularly manufacturers serving: Aerospace, Medical, Hydraulic, and Firearms.
To learn more about our equipment, capability, and capacity, contact us! We look forward to serving your manufacturing needs.