Capabilities & Services
Nolte is capable of producing low to high volume precision machined components and assemblies. We are capable of working with a variety of metals and plastics ranging in diameters from 1/16" to 10", lengths up to 24". We are able to work up to 24" cubes in our milling departments.
Additional Capabilities include:
- Our Equipment List - Nolte maintains a continually expanding host of equipment, representing the industry's best and most dependable technology.
- Assembly - Our assembly services increase efficiency and productivity for a broad range of manufacturing operations.
- CAD/CAM - Nolte employs complete CAD/CAM capabilities, which allow us to manufacture custom parts based on industry standard 3-D renderings.
- PPAP - The PPAP or Production Part Approval Process allows producers to evaluate the components from suppliers and establish confidence in the supplier's manufacturing process.
- Prototype - The Nolte prototype cell allows us to answer your prototyping needs effectively and efficiently.
- Process & Engineering Reviews - One of Nolte's core values and organizational missions is to lower the total cost of ownership for our partners. We believe a truly collaborative relationship allows this to occur. We collaborate with our clients to understand how their components are used and the overall objective of their organization. We spend time with our customers to learn as much as possible to be able to offer suggestions for alternative processes or design that ultimately result in a superior product or reduction in cost. See our case studies.
- Inventory Management - We understand the demands of today's business. It is essential that costs controlled, risks are minimized, and cash flow is maximized. As such, we work with our clients to provide inventory management solutions that result in increased inventory turns, reduced obsolescence risk, and maximized cash flow. We work with existing systems or offer assistance is establishing a process that is manageable for our clients. See our case studies.
Contact us for an appointment to begin the Nolte Precise Process and discover a total cost solution to your parts fulfillment needs.