Supply Chain Risks
- Sudden demand change [Case Study]
- Margin erosion [Case Study]
- Physical product flow disruptions [Case Study]
- Product quality failure
- Social responsibility failure
The serious costs of supply chain disruptions can lead to lower profit, decreased sales, delayed shipments, lost customers, as well as damaged reputations.
Nolte Precise mitigates supply chain risks through proactive strategies. We invest in reducing risks through:
- Strong collaborative relationships [Case Study]
- Effective contingency plans [Case Study]
- Response to rapid and significant demand requirements [Case Study]
- Development of a flexible and skilled workforce
- Implementation of policies, monitoring capabilities, and controls
- Engagement with US policy makers
Nolte Precise is invested in machine tools, processes, people, and training the next machining generation. Our unique customer relationships are committed to mitigating supply chain risks, and result in a winning strategic partnership.
As the baby boomer demographic retires, 82% of supply chain leaders believe that a skills gap will impact their companies ability to meet customer demands.